Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Retail
Job Description :
|• .NET Programmer/Analyst to join our fast-paced agile environment. We support Merchandise Planning & Analysis (MP&A) systems and work closely with our business partners throughout the SDLC. We are looking for a well-rounded developer with an endless curiosity for new technologies and building quality products. |
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on .NET experience (.NET 4.5 or higher).
• Experience or familiarity with C#, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
• Excellent understanding of web technologies.
• Strong database skills using Oracle 12c and PL/SQL.
• Ability to turn high level business requirements into working applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Work with the team to develop user facing applications utilizing ASP.NET, C#, and Oracle Database.
• Work with the business team to identify technical solutions for complex problems.
• Assist in design and development of data integrations from external systems utilizing a SOA.
• Participate in the gathering of functional requirements.
• Communicating status to the team, business, and leadership.
• Identifying issues and resolving them with the necessary teams.
• Identifies and implements opportunities for innovation and process improvement.
Required Qualifications :