Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 14.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Administrative Assistant (Contract)
- Reviews & summarizes fiscal &/or operational &/or personnel reports; represents supervisor at meetings or conferences with other agencies; researches & prepares data for budget inclusion
- Assists in writing budget justification; monitors spending & maintains fiscal records; performs personnel functions such as screening job applicants in face to face interviews; communicates decisions, directives &/or assignments to appropriate staff
- Reviews & summarizes reports on operations &/or fiscal &/or personnel activities; organizes conferences
- Coordinates acquisition & maintenance of office machines such as telephones &/or copier &/or computers
- Performs secretarial tasks (e.g., prepares confidential correspondence &/or reports; maintains confidential files; maintains calendar &/or makes travel arrangements for supervisor; takes & transcribes dictation &/or minutes of meetings; prepares payroll reports &/or time sheets)
- Handles sensitive telephone calls; channels calls to appropriate parties for response.
- Performs clerical tasks (e.g., receives, opens, logs, distributes incoming mail; answers phone & screens calls; greets & directs visitors; maintains inventory of general office supplies & orders as needed; maintains files & retrieves information); prepares routine forms; prepares records retention & disposal schedules & arranges record transfers.
Required Qualifications :
- Completion of associate core coursework in secretarial science or business office applications from accredited career school or community college;
- 12 mos. exp. in secretarial/administrative professional field.