Business Analyst 2
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have the ability to facilitate a session with non-technical stakeholders and facilitate requirements gathering sessions without the onsite of a project manager or technical expert.
7. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
8. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
1. Four (4) years' experience as a Business Systems Analyst within the past eight (8) years.
2. Four (4) years' experience eliciting and defining system and user requirements through observation, interviews, and analysis.
3. Four (4) years' experience working directly with end-users to define requirements and provide technical advice and assistance in a large-scale environment.
4. Four (4) years' experience translating customer needs into formal business requirements.
5. Three (3) years' experience interviewing non-technical end users to determine and document current business process flows.
6. Two (2) years' experience in Business Process Re-engineering.
7. Three (3) years' experience using Visio to create business process flows including standard flowcharts and swim lane diagrams.
8. Three (3) years' experience creating test conditions, test cases, and test scenarios.
9. Four (4) years' experience analyzing end-user needs and conducting fit gap analysis.
10. Documented experience as a technical Business Analyst from project initiation through completion on a minimum of two (2) software development or implementation projects requiring a minimum of two thousand (2,000) Full-time Equivalent (FTE) hours to complete.
11. Documented experience using project management software (e.g. Microsoft Project or Clarity) to develop and maintain a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) on a minimum of two (2) projects.
12. Four (4) years' experience using a business requirements tracking tool for recording and prioritization of business requirements.
13. Documented experience in systems process and data mapping, requirements gathering, and analysis as well as proficiency in the creation of detailed documentation.
14. Needs to show at least 1 experience with a large organization as ODPS.
15. Needs to have used AGILE in one organization
16. Needs to have used the Agile Alignment within BABOK in at least one organization