Business Analyst 3
· Work with business units and other stakeholders to gather requirements, using techniques like interviews and requirement gathering sessions.
· Elicit, analyze, document, and communicate business requirements as well translate them into more detailed user stories and/or use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis (also known as Business Requirements Documents)
· Create documents and other artifacts to promote sustainable knowledge management within the organization.
· Work closely with the program manager, project manager and senior business analyst.
- 7 years’ experience in the analysis, documentation of business requirements functional and non-functional
- 7 years’ experience creating application prototypes and screen mockups
- 7 years’ experience creating graphical representations of complex business processes
- 7 years’ experience in using Microsoft products; Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- 7 years’ experience facilitating workshops for requirements gathering
- 5 years’ experience managing requirements on several projects at the same time
- 7 years’ experience in analyzing data elements of enterprise applications; determining how the data elements relate to each other
- 6 years’ experience with business process modeling methods and techniques
- 7 years’ experience performing Gap analysis As-Is/To-Be for large applications