1. Four (4) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience working directly with end-users to define requirements and provide technical advice and assistance in a large-scale environment.
2. Three (3) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience interviewing non-technical end users to determine and document current business process flows.
3. Two (2) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience in Business Process Re-engineering.
4. Needs to be able to transfer BA knowledge to staff.
5. Ability to multi- task and meet aggressive deadlines.
6. Pay detail attention to requirement changes.
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative agile environment.