Help Desk 1
1. Strong communication/leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Act as the escalation point for high priority support issues.
6. Ability to interpret end user license agreements.
7. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines (Service Now Tickets).
8. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
9. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
10. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
11. Ability to understand and follow processes established for the Service Desk.