PeopleSoft Data Conversion Specialist HCM&FSCM
This is a year long project in Columbus, OH with possibility of extension. 100% onsite work and ability to interview in person is required.
The PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultant would need to have at least 6 to 8 years of experience. This Candidate must be a full-time Developer (Engineer) in the PeopleSoft HCM 9.x HR and and PS Finance 8.x.
MUST have previous data conversion experience highlighted on the resume.
The consultant will work closely with the Conversion Manager, Conversion and other Technical teams, and Business Analysts/Users. Understands the details of the data conversion requirements from PeopleSoft and other Legacy systems through interviews, meetings, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures. Analyzes, Validates and translates the business requirements into detailed SQL for extraction of data from PS/Oracle databases. Responsible for creating the technical conversion design and mapping documentation from Peoplesoft to Workday. Conducts basic validation of converted data in the target Workday environment. Responsible for assisting functional business teams with comparison of data between PS and WD and with debugging of data conversion errors. Provide analysis and approach for cleanup of specific data sets in Peoplesoft. Will serve as a point of contact and liaison with business teams and technical conversion team.
- Bachelor degree in computer science preferred
- 6-8 years of experience in development/maintenance of PeopleSoft HCM 9.x HR and PS Finance 8.x
- 4+ years of highlighted experience in data conversions within PeopleSoft HR and Finance modules
- Deep knowledge of the PeopleSoft and relational databases
- Expertise in SQL, commands and oracle databases
- Working knowledge of Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, Application Engine, Interation Broker, messaging and web services
- Experience with design and process documentation
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively and confidently with business reams, users, team members and management
- Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks and manage multiple and changing priorities
- Willingness to learn and comply with internal IT and Security processes
- Experience implementing security best practices in an organization’s SDLC process
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25 vulnerablities