PR5 .Net Developer
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
1. 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior .Net Web Developer developing ASP.NET MVC applications at least 4 years
2. 5 years of verifiable ASP.NET experience developing with the C–Sharp (C#) language.
3. 5 years of verifiable experience with SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
4. 2 years of application experience developing applications using Entity Framework (EF) 4.0 or later.
5. 2 years of experience developing a project within the AGILE methodology.
6. 2 years of verifiable experience developing web applications utilizing the 4.0 .Net Framework or higher.
7. 2 year of verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
8. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of N-tier environments as it relates to development and deployment.
9. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of code repository strategies, code
promotion strategies and recovery using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
11. 1 year of verifiable experience developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and making them accessible within an MVC web application.
12. 1 year of experience or a demonstrable understanding of developing applications that are mobile compliant.
13. A demonstrable understanding of implementing secure coding practices for an ASP.Net MVC application.
14. 2 years of experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) or a verifiable experience implementing a testing strategy for applications developed.