Product Specialist - SharePoint Dev
The SharePoint Developer is responsible for analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of SharePoint solutions.
Will provide support to the customer on SharePoint issues and problems. Will work in conjunction with other team members to develop the right solution for a given problem including migration strategies and execution.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
• Application design, implementation , and deployment of enterprise products and associated modules within an object-oriented centric architecture.
• Architect and design both minor adjustments as well as major overhauls of systems.
• Translate application requirements into an object-oriented business model.
• Architect and design SharePoint integration with other enterprise applications.
• Define strategy and technical approach for meeting product performance, reliability, and scalability, and security goals.
• Establish programmatic tasks and performs verification tests of module development through the system development life cycle.
• Work closely with Database Engineers, Systems Analyst, Application Development and project management
• Must be highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work positively with the project stakeholders
• Must have the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
• Proficiency with Agile Development processes
Technical requirements :
SharePoint Online, PowerApps, Flows and SharePoint Framework(SPFX)
Sharepoint2013 Development- Master pages, Layouts, CAML, WebPart, OTB features, Custom Solution and PowerShell
SharePoint Client Object, Rest API, Custom Web service and SharePoint Security Models
ADFS 4.0 and WAP
Visual Studio 2015-2019
Dynamics 365 and SharePoint Integration
SQL Server 2014/2016
Development for the Azure Platform