Program Manager 3
· 3 years of successful experience leading and managing multiple projects
· 2 years of successfully leading agile projects; leading scrum
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including use of Powerpoint
· Accountable for delivery of all work tasks identified in the program plan.
· Responsible for the capture and reporting of required program management metrics.
· Adjust and revise estimates and plans when necessary.
· Ensure all changes to scope follow processes and are documented.
· Ensure new estimates are approved by the client and agreed upon.
· Adjust and revise estimates when necessary.
· Manage and track the program progress against the program plan real time in program’s tool using Confluence and Jira.
· Monitor project milestones and phases to ensure the project is on schedule. Take corrective actions if a project begins to slip its schedule.
· Prepares status reports on a periodic basis for program team, team leads, group leads, and program manager and appropriate stakeholders.
· Develop the detailed program plan for the enhancement or development effort
· Accountable for the final program management evaluation review with stakeholders for approval upon program completion.
· Accountable to schedule or monitor status reviews, peer reviews, program management inspections, and software quality assurance work product and process reviews with the appropriate designated resources.
· Notify team leads of project timelines, milestones, phases, work requests target dates, and approved executable work package.
· Actively communicate and work with project team, users, and client.
· Coordinate and present proposals to agencies as necessary.
· Analyze and distribute reports on program metrics associated with work items related to improvement measures.