Maintains and updates code and processes that reside on a mid-range AS400 system. Will need to be able to perform code updates in Java, COBOL, DB2, SQL, and other languages as found on the AS400 system. Will be responsible for processes and running jobs on the AS400. Will be responsible for creating a run book and updating current run books.
- Document all processes found on the AS400 and/or related to the AS400.
- Develop guidelines and procedures for AS400 related programming and process.
- Document and update current run books.
- Update code and processes for regulatory updates.
- Perform updates as deemed necessary and required.
- Troubleshoot jobs, processes, and code.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Form Design for XEROX Printers.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Proficiency with following languages:
• Proficiency with the following hosting services:
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to work within a team and a project.
• CICS experience