The role is ASAP through August 2020 with the possibility of extension for up to 3 years pending budget, performance, and business need.
The IT Portfolio Management Office is augmenting its staff to provide additional project management support for work within the applications, technology, and information warehouse portfolios for a special awarded Grant. The Project Analyst selected will utilize his/her project management and customer management skills, to work on small to medium projects including planning and execution activities throughout all phases of a project management and providing support to project managers The ideal candidate has very strong soft skills, Team player, flexibility to support other project manager, and Team Manager, excellent listening skills with relationship management experience up to executive level. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and is a team player. All work is highly visible work.
· As a member of the IT PMO, lead implementations of a variety of small projects including but not limited to: clinical or business applications, information warehouse, and/or technology systems.
· Be hands-on project analyst and provide day-to-day project management deliverables with IT teams and with the customer. This involves working closely with IT PMO Team Manager in the PMO, IT Senior Project Managers, business leads in other departments.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of client expectations.
· Follow the IT PMO Project Methodology including the creation of Project Charters in partnership with business customers, develop and track schedules, status reporting, issue, risk and change management, and communication management. Create work breakdown structures (WBS) and project schedules using ServiceNow and MS Office tools.
· Initiate and lead project team meetings and updates with internal teams, vendors and customers.
· Work with IT resources teams as well as healthcare teams to create cohesive project team dynamics.
· Regularly convene and/or attend project planning meetings, creating agendas, minutes and action items; complete weekly status reports; create project charters.