· As a member of the IT PMO, lead implementations of a variety of small projects including but not limited to: clinical or business applications, information warehouse, and/or technology systems.
· Be hands-on project analyst and provide day-to-day project management deliverables with IT teams and with the customer. This involves working closely with IT PMO Team Manager in the PMO, IT Senior Project Managers, business leads in other departments.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of client expectations.
· Follow the IT PMO Project Methodology including the creation of Project Charters in partnership with business customers, develop and track schedules, status reporting, issue, risk and change management, and communication management. Create work breakdown structures (WBS) and project schedules using ServiceNow and MS Office tools.
· Initiate and lead project team meetings and updates with internal teams, vendors and customers.
· Work with IT resources teams as well as healthcare teams to create cohesive project team dynamics.
· Regularly convene and/or attend project planning meetings, creating agendas, minutes and action items; complete weekly status reports; create project charters.
· Must be comfortable working in a Healthcare environment which includes working in areas occupied by patients. Team Work, neatness of appearance and output of work effort is emphasized.
· Preferred, working towards PMP.
· Solid Relationship Management experience.
· Hands-on project management lifecycle experience is a must.
· 1-3 years of proven project experience managing a full project life cycle.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with technology staff, business stakeholders and clients.
· Must effectively be able to document business requirements, charters, etc. with the ability to take complex technical information and translate it into language that can be understood by all members of the customer and IT team.
· Productivity tools include ServiceNow, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Professional; proficiency of 8-10 on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest).
· Experience working in a matrixed project environment.
· Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely implementation of assigned projects.
· Assignments require a significant portion of time standing or walking over large floors in buildings, and frequent travel via stairways up and down floors.
· This is a very fast paced, physically active, and intense assignment, candidate will be extremely busy and interacting with a multitude of people consistently each day.