· Creating / adapting a governance process for the project and the work streams contained within - Please elaborate on the governance guidelines they want to implement.
· Supporting the work streams by developing PMI based deliverables, including a project schedule with resource assignments to tasks, and other planning documents
· Leading project status meetings to review progress related to deliverables and target dates
· Managing the impact that results from approved change requests, decisions and approvals related to the project
· Tracking RAID (Risks, Action Items, Issues and Decisions) items and escalating when necessary to sponsor and leads
The ideal candidate will the skills and or experience listed below;
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
· Experience in applying tools and techniques applicable to the client
· Demonstrated experience in managing projects across business functions with both project and executive sponsors
· Experience leading large scale initiatives
· Knowledge and experience in both the healthcare and insurance industries - Both absolutely required? Could one OR the other be ok? Both are required.