· As a member of the IT PMO, lead implementations of a variety of projects including but not limited to: clinical or business applications, information warehouse, and/or technology systems.
· Be hands-on project manager and provide day-to-day project management deliverables with IT teams and with the customer. This involves working closely with IT PMO Team Manager in the PMO, IT Senior Project Managers, business leads in other departments, including executive sponsors, physicians and nurses.
· · Follow the IT PMO Project Methodology including the creation of Project Charters in partnership with business customers, develop and track schedules, status reporting, issue, risk and change management, and communication management. Create work breakdown structures (WBS) and project schedules using ServiceNow and MS Office tools.
· Initiate and lead project team meetings and updates with internal teams, vendors and customers.
· Work with IT resources teams as well as healthcare teams to create cohesive project team dynamics.
· Regularly convene and/or attend project planning meetings, creating agendas, minutes and action items; complete weekly status reports; create project charters.
· Must be comfortable working in a Healthcare environment which includes working in areas occupied by patients. Team Work, neatness of appearance and output of work effort is emphasized.
· PMP Certified.
· Solid Relationship Management experience.
· Hands-on project management lifecycle experience is a must.
· 2-5 years of proven project experience managing a full project life cycle.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with technology staff, business stakeholders and clients.
· Must effectively be able to document business requirements, charters, etc. with the ability to take complex technical information and translate it into language that can be understood by all members of the customer and IT team.
· Productivity tools include ServiceNow, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Professional; proficiency of 8-10 on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest).
· Experience working in a matrixed project environment.
· Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely implementation of assigned projects.
This position is primarily a 1st shift role, certain times throughout the project there will be occasional variations depending on projects and timelines (may include a couple of weekends and/or evenings). We anticipate the candidate to interview with the IT PMO Team Manager before a final selection is made.