QA Automation Engineer
Responsibilities also include decision-making, risk assessment, task prioritization/assignment, project performance feedback, communication, long term planning, problem/issue/conflict resolution, customer service, and client relations. Participates in and/or provides guidance for large-scale assignments with minimal direction from senior staff. Provides guidance for the preparation of estimates, evaluations, and recommendations. Demonstrates advanced level problem solving skills and functional area knowledge.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Associates Degree with 2 years IT Quality Assurance related experience, or High School Diploma/GED with 4 years IT Quality Assurance Analyst related experience.
Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Selenium, Selenium Web Driver
• Oracle Database basic skills (queries, updates)
• Ability to execute manual tests as needed (where automation is not practical)
• Experience working with Agile story cards, Gherkin
• HP ALM (Quality Center)
• Shell scripting/Windows PowerShell