Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Agriculture
Job Description :
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with project teams and Product Owners to establish quality standards.
- Develop end-to-end test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Perform testing on various software systems.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Participate in the lifecycle of the project to ensure a high level of quality is exhibited in test plans and the execution of test cases and scripts.
- Implement automated testing.
Required Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT or comparable experience
- 5+ years of experience working as a QA Analyst with experience in Quality Management Software and Processes
- 5+ years experience in Access, Excel(Advanced), Visio, and MS Project
- Business process understanding
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Must have experience in an Agile and mixed methodology environment.
- Experience with Selenium, C#, .Net.
- Background in Agriculture a plus
Required Qualifications :