Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Government - Civil Service
Job Description :
- Serve as System test lead for major applications; Define, plan, design and execute tests; Prepare and manage statistical and status reports for unit managers and higher level managers
- Research and review system design and technical documentation in order to develop detailed system test estimate, design and planning documents
- Prepare formal written test estimates
- Develop and maintain: requirements traceability matrices, system test plans, system test scenarios and manual and automated scripts
- Execute manual and automated functional, regression and performance tests, analyze outcomes, and support resolution to successful completion of tests
- Prepare automated test scripts and execute
- Prepare and manage system test data
- Document and communicate test status and results; Track, report and validate defects and work with the team on resolution
- Deliver adhoc written and oral presentations related to system testing;
- Effective communication with peers and managers.
- Attend project meetings and debrief management and team members on meeting content
- Minimum of four (4) years experience serving as a system test lead for a large complex JAVA application
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience testing to include (test planning, test development (test cases, test scripts, and test scenarios), and test execution) for large, complex multi-platform applications.
- Minimum of six (6) years experience using HP Mercury test tools. (i.e. Quality Center/ALM, Performance Center, Load Runner, QTP/UFT)
- Minimum of four (4) years experience using office automation and project planning tools such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Visio, Microsoft Office and other tool sets.
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience using database query tools and writing SQL. (i.e. Toad, AQT, etc.)
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience performing system testing of large complex JAVA applications
- Minimum of 1 year experience using JIRA, ALM Octane.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience analyzing and executing batch processing jobs
Required Qualifications :