Sr. IT SOX Compliance Analyst:
* 3-6 years of experience in Sarbanes Oxley audits, Information systems audits, and IT Operations
* Strong organization and communication skills
* Prepare test plans for IT SOX controls in compliance with quarterly IT SOX requirements, and including the gathering of supporting documentation.
* Perform quarterly testing within the timeline required by SOX Compliance office.
* Maintain properly documented testing evidence and results within IT SOX Compliance site and perform quarterly upload to SOX Compliance database.
* Identify potential control deficiencies while working with support teams and process owner to uncover root cause and request implementation plans to alleviate weaknesses exhibited within the process.
* Assist in the facilitation of external audits and the remediation of issues identified. Maintain appropriate historical records related to the IT SOX Audit.
* Provide regular updates to the IT SOX Compliance manager regarding the status of the IT SOX testing status, issues identified, and the decisions regarding the solutions to address the identified problems.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Knowledge of COSO and CoBit control framework/controls
* Strong knowledge and ability to work with MS Excel, Office, and Adobe Editor
* Experience with Sharepoint
* Following System Knowledge - Active Directory, Unix, Mainframe Top Secret, DB2, Oracle DB, SQL
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
* Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
* IT Outsourcing Experience