Client is looking for a Full Stack App Developer to build green-field projects, delivering new working solutions, in an Agile environment. The right candidate must be creative, willing to learn on your own and work well in a team environment.
Willing to consider Jr-Mid Level Candidates. Seeking technologists who are passionate about technology, and treat it as a hobby as well as a profession. Looking for candidates as well who are not solely devoted to one particular OOP language. Seeking creative out of the box thinkers who want to solve business problems with various forms of technology ranging from digitizing forms to interconnecting drones with satellites.
• Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
• Serve as technical expert on development projects.
• Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
• Familiarity with Agile (e.g., Scrum Process).
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
• Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
• Consult with end-user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
• Career-Level position within field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
• Conducts complex work important to the organization. The candidate must have the ability to work under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment.
• Deep technical hands-on experience developing in REST/JSON or SOAP/XML,
• Experience developing solutions in AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform.
• Experience with Docker, or related container-oriented technologies (i.e. Docker Enterprise Edition, Kubernetes, etc.).
• Comfortable implementing continuous integration / continuous delivery process for applications using technologies such as Jenkins and Git.
• Experience with Test Driven Development, including writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests.
• Experience with relational databases (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server). Experience with NoSQL databases (i.e. MongoDB) is highly desired.
• Experience implementing and scaling OpenID Connect, OAuth or SAML or similar identity, authorization or authentication protocols/frameworks is desired.
• Experience developing Twelve Factor / Cloud-Native applications.
• Comfortable working in an open, dynamic, rapidly changing environment where collaboration is crucial. Candidates should have experience, or feel comfortable with, techniques such as pair programming.
• Is a self-starter, who is comfortable independently absorbing and learning new, leading edge technologies.