Customer Care Coordinator
Our Client is looking for an experienced and adaptable professional to handle customer relations and scheduling for its tree care division! This individual must be comfortable with daily phone and email communication with our clients and able to resolve client concerns as they occur. The new customer support specialist must also be able to send estimate proposals and guide our clients through the scheduling process, ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed. This role has tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement as it supports a crucial division for our growing business!
• Answer all in-bound calls and ensure that customer data is input into CRM efficiently and accurately.
• Check voicemail each morning and return any missed calls throughout the day.
• Serve as first point of contact to resolve client issues related to tree and stump grinding services.
• Review work to be performed to ensure jobs are completed accurately and to the client's satisfaction.
• Upsell and identify areas of opportunity through thorough, exploratory conversation with customer.
• Manage schedule for Estimate/Sales Appointments.
• Schedule jobs and maintain close interaction with Estimators and Tree Care Production Manager.
• Ensure efficient project timeline and completion. Requires participation in morning meetings, project updates throughout the day, and touch base at end of day for following day’s scheduled work.
• Send out proposals, invoices & statements to clients and follow up to ensure receipt.
• Bill immediately upon completion of work to customers, unless directed otherwise.
• Receive and apply payments and collect on past due A/R; work with Controller as needed.
Job and Performance Requirements:
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Must be customer-centric, with the ability to build and maintain an excellent relationship with clientele.
· Exceptional organization, attention to detail, and time management skills. Must be able to multi-task effectively.
· Extremely proficient with PCs, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, and social media. Familiarity with QuickBooks and/or CRM platforms is a plus.
· Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to make quick decisions.
· Associate’s degree and 3-5 years’ work experience
· Preferred: Spanish Proficiency, Community Affiliation/Participation