TECHNICAL SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Phone heavy position, must have excellent communication skills. This is a high quality customer service support role that implements strong interpersonal and administrative skills to ensure resolutions to all brands for store hardware, software, and procedural processes.
1. Provides resolutions for stores by isolating problems, researching solutions, and conducting them through corrective steps.
2. Properly documents accurate and detailed information regarding issues, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions or escalations.
3. Utilizes probing questions to detect the root cause of an issue to initiate a specific troubleshooting process.
4. Investigates current system information, updates, and outages to stay current with policies and procedures.
5. Maintains strong verbal communication and customer service skills under escalations of emergency and non-emergency situations.
6. Executes an accurate and efficient troubleshooting process to conclude resolutions for each issue.
7. Identifies and reports problem trends with Analysts to track and resolve current, and future problems.
8. Provides technical support to corporate associates via email and other means of communication.
9. Obtains increased understanding of POS equipment and procedural processes used by stores.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
-Strong customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. -Successful completion of service at a minimum of “Meets Expectations” in the Incident Management Coordinator position for 6– 12 months.
-Minimum 3 years' experience in related field.
-Basic understanding of various hardware and network configurations.
-Preferred knowledge of Apple iOS and software, including handheld equipment, i.e. phones, tablets, etc.
-Detailed knowledge of Microsoft applications and operating systems.
-Detailed knowledge of telecommunications hardware, wiring and services.
-Detailed understanding of remote access systems.